Love Point Wellness offers medical cannabis certification issuance to qualified patients.
TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS…
- In the State of Maryland, qualifying conditions are defined as “any qualifying conditions or severe conditions that conventional treatment have been ineffective including glaucoma, cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome secondary to cancer, HIV, end stage disease state, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, severe or persistent muscle spasms, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), severe anxiety.”
- If you believe that your condition qualifies, you must undergo an evaluation with a provider who is Certified to Recommend by the state of issuance.
- If your medical condition qualifies, you may begin the process by registering with MMCC (Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission).
- After you register with MMCC, please call us at Love Point Wellness 410-739-6602 to obtain your medical cannabis certification.
- You may now go to your cannabis dispensary and present your Medical Cannabis Certification.