You know what they say about smoothie bowls. The thicker, the better? We’re happy to share that our Berry Medley Smoothie Bowl surpasses that requirement. This thick smoothie bowl recipe has the consistency of ice cream and offers a perfect base for a myriad of tasty toppings.
The medley of berries make us swoon. Plus because they’re frozen, we love the creamy texture that they add to the bowl. With every spoon, the Greek yoghurt’s tart profile perfectly complements the natural sweetness of wild Canadian blueberries.
RECIPE. Berry Medley Smoothie Bowl
- Food Blender
- 1/2 cup frozen dark red cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup frozen wild Canadian blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened yoghurt, (unsweetened is preferred)
- 1/2 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into two serving bowls and add your desired toppings.